- Bring down the per-capita physician administrative cost to as low as $22,205
- Reduce time spent by nurses and medical assistants on administrative tasks related to health plans to as low as 2.5 hours per physician per week, which is what prevailing in Canada, and
- Achieve an annual savings of $27.6 billion on insurance related administrative costs
- Multiple-payer health care system: The prevalence of multiple-payer health care system has been both complex with different sets of regulations, procedures and forms mandated by each health insurance plan or payer, as well resource-consuming. Ideally, multiple-payer health care system needs to be simplified into either two-payer system – one each for private and Federal insurance plans – or, if possible, single-payer system that Canadian physicians follow.
- Failed Experimentation with in-house medical billing: Experimentation with in-house medical billing practice has not been encouraging either – either in-house staff reporting it to be detrimental to their core function of supportive medical care, or underperforming despite heavy investment on training and system-implementation. Consequently, physicians – with no avail but to practice medical billing somehow – have to bear the brunt of excessive operational costs.
- Unscrupulous Medical Billing companies: There have been instances where in solution-seeking physicians/hospitals have run into some unscrupulous medical billing company or medical billing agency, who contrary to ensuring cost optimization and revenue maximization, have further compounded their clients’ woes by sending out wrong bills in an incorrect format.
- Incentive linked payment system, initially for Medicare physicians, and subsequently for private practitioners also.
- Controlling premium and incidental charges of insurance carriers
Medicalbillersandcoders.com, the largest consortium of medical billing professionals, brings certified medical billers and coders from all 50 states under one roof. With the average experience of billers in this consortium to be 7 years, you can find well trained in-house billers and well equipped medical billing agencies in your city.
These billing professionals are adept at accurate charge-capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards, riding on unparalleled set of pre-qualifiers – certified by the American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Expert at applying standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-9-CM diagnosis; and an impressive track-record of maximum and efficient reimbursement of medical bills with the leading private insurance carriers such as United health, Wellpoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group and Government sponsored Medicare and Medicaid as well – is uniquely poised to complement physician cost-minimization and revenue-maximization endeavors.
SanAntonio Medical Billing | San Diego Medical Billing | San Francisco Medical Billing